From the PCUSA Presbyterian Women website:
Presbyterian Women in the Presbytery (PWP) groups build community; affirm women’s calls to leadership and spiritual growth; and serve as a link between Presbyterian Women in the Congregation groups and the Presbyterian Women in the Synod group.
In terms of accountability and structure, PWP groups
• elect their own leadership—the coordinating team;
• plan and implement a yearly program and determine their own budgets;
• participate in PW programming, such as PW/Horizons Bible study, mission, giving, racial equity, or justice and peace work;
• support the mission of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.);
• develop the leadership abilities of women;
• preserve historical records of PW in the Presbytery; and
• maintain connections with PW at other governing body levels.